ABOUT ISO 14001
Understanding the benefits of sustainable environment management, most companies are now seriously considering executing their environmental responsibilities. To minimize the harmful effects caused by the organization’s activities and to conform to the regulatory requirements the environmental management has become a serious challenge. ISO 14001, Environment Management System Certification can help in minimizing environmental liabilities, reduce waste, improve business efficiency, build positive image among the stakeholders and sustainable profitability.
What is the ISO 14000 Standard?
ISO 14001 is an international standard that gives the requirements for environmental management system. It addresses the environmental impact of a company’s processes, products and services. The standard provides a formal structure to ensure that the environmental concerns are being looked after in its entirety. It provides mechanism in controlling important environmental effects and assists in achieving regulatory compliance. The objective of the standard is to establish an environmental management system (EMS) that is integrated with the overall business management process of a company.
To streamline the company’s operations, to minimize the harmful effects caused by the organization’s activities and to conform to the regulatory requirements, the environmental management has become a serious challenge to be considered by the organizations. ISO 14001 standard gives the framework for the environment management system and assist companies in execution of their environmental responsibilities. ISO 14001, Environment Management System Certification can help in minimizing environmental liabilities, reduce waste, improve business efficiency, optimize consumption of resources, as a result sustainable profitability is assured.
Main sections (clauses) of ISO 9001:2008 address requirements relating to:
The series is intended to cover the entire area of environmental aspects for organizations, assisting them as a solid framework to identify, prioritize, manage, and control environmental risks.
- Environmental policy
- Implementation and operation
- Checking and corrective action
- Management review
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification
- Increases competitiveness and remove international trade barriers
- Provides assurance that you meet environmental management commitments and corporate policy requirements.
- Improves process efficiency, optimize energy requirements and hence increases profitability
- Prevents uncertainties and risks
- Demonstrating current status of compliance with legal requirements
- Presenting environmentally responsible attitude to your business partners, regulatory agencies and community.
- Enhances significant safety improvements
- Build positive image among the stakeholders
TO SEE CERTIFIATION PROCESS FLOW CHART: Please Select The Link Below
FOR QUOTE REQUEST: Please either complete the application below and submit at DAS@dascertificationusa.com
Or send us an email Or send us request through the link “Contact Us” above